If you are thinking about buying a new car, it’s only natural that you want to secure the best possible price. While you can always contact different dealerships and try to negotiate the price yourself, this process is time-consuming and more often than not, ineffectual. The alternative is to utilise the services of an independent car broker like Your Buyer. Not only can we offer you car buying advice, we can ensure you get the car you want at the very best price available. How do we do this? Through our unique car buying service, where we negotiate on your behalf and open up huge fleet discounts to private buyers.
What is a Fleet Buying Service?
Most people think of fleet pricing as something reserved for large companies purchasing hundreds of vehicles. While we certainly can help small businesses with a fleet, our unique tendering process and industry knowledge also allows us to secure fleet prices for private buyers. It’s a simple process that involves:
- Research – Decide which car you would like to purchase. Get online or contact Your Buyer for independent car buying advice. You can also read our car research tips before getting started.
- Test Drive – Visit your local dealership and test drive your chosen car so you can be confident it is definitely the right car for you
- Contact Your Buyer – Your job is done! From here, we do all the hard work. We will invite multiple car dealers from all over Australia to bid for your business.
- Good News – We let you know the amazing price we have secured and order your new car!
- Delivery – Your Buyer will arrange delivery of your new car direct to your door, wherever you are in Australia.
Personalised Car Buying Service
Choosing to buy a new car with an independent car broker like Your Buyer means you receive a service that is tailored to your individual needs. We listen to your specific requirements with an honest, open approach and use our years of industry knowledge to make sure you get the best value vehicle available in Australia. We can also talk you through trade-in options if you are selling a car. Don’t waste your time haggling with the dealerships yourself – Your Buyer will do the hard work for you. Contact us today to find out more about fleet pricing for private buyers.